Tuesday to Thursday:
Friday to Saturday:
Dining is such a communal experience, and we’re having to rethink everything. Our goal is to provide our guests with the same warmth and hospitality we’ve always provided at a distance. We’ve always been diligent—to the point of being obsessive—about food safety and restaurant cleanliness, and we’ve studied the guidelines and recommendations of restaurants around the world to develop our own new policies. We’ve missed serving our guests, and we can’t wait to welcome everyone back into our home." - Executive Chef Sunil Srivastava
Dine-In (beginning , May 8)
For Lunch 12.00-2.00 strictly through reservation A day in advance
Dinner Sunday-Thursday 4.00-9.00 pm (last seating at 8.30 pm)
Dinner Friday-Saturday 4.00-10.00 pm (last seating at 9.00 pm)
Table times are limited to 60 minutes at lunch at 90 minutes at dinner.
We will deliver from our retail loading dock for curb side pick up, which is from main street, into Kirby collection parking lot and its on immediate left.
• All employees will wear masks.
• Hand sanitizer stations will be dispersed throughout the restaurant.
• All Employees will get their health check up and temperature beginning of the week.
• At least one employee per service will be assigned to sanitize shared surfaces.
• Restroom will be sanitised after every use.
• Seating inside the restaurant will be comply with social distancing guidelines.
• To save Planet and wastage of paper, Use Smart phone to check our menu.